Excellent in Microsoft Excel and Applications
Microsoft Excel is the spreadsheet market leader, by a long shot. It is not only due to Microsoft’s enormous marketing clout, but because it is truly the best spreadsheet available. One area in which Excel’s superiority is most apparent is formulas. Excel has some special tricks up its sleeve in the formulas department. As you can find out from this website, Excel lets you do things with formulas that are impossible with other spreadsheets.
If you have never worked with a spreadsheet or Excel, this is the perfect place for you find out what is Excel and start learning. If you have some experience with Microsoft Excel, this is an ultimate website to unlock your Excel superpower! This is our mission and we promise to share our content to a broad base of users.
You’ll find all the fundamental techniques you need to know in order to create, edit, format, and print your own worksheets.We’ll show you how to fully utilize some of the best features Excel has to offer to improve your productivity and data analysis, by exploring the charting, creating data lists, and performing data analysis.
- How To Adjust The Position Of Frozen Row Or Column?
- How To Unfreeze Row Or Column?
- Tips To Fine Tune Goal Seek Parameters
- A Goal Seeking Example
- 5 Simple Steps To Protect Your Important Formulas
- Goal Seeking - Find Value For A Target Parameter
- Resolving Circular References
- Boolean Algebra - Test The Logic Condition
- AutoSelect Shortcuts To Select A Table Easily
- Cell Selector
- Excel 2010 Giving Too Much Grid?
- Let Excel Make Decision For You
- Cells - The Definition
- Excel Functions And Parentheses
- Avoid Manual Editing With Excel Functions